Tuesday, August 12, 2014

NIWP Goes Digital

The NIWP 2014 Summer Institute was an incredible learning experience!  This year was a collaboration between the National Writing Project, Idaho Core Training and a big dose of technology through the Doceo Center at the University of Idaho.  The learning that was packed into these two weeks has been intense to say the least!  I was especially excited to be working in the Doceo Center at UI, where we were inundated with technology everyday.  

  The SAMR model was introduced to me as a framework for looking at how technology is used in the classroom. This quick video will give you the rundown in just 120 seconds.



 I find myself reflecting on previous lessons in a very different way now.  You could say that I have a new-found perspective.

No comments:

Post a Comment